3.04.2011

LEAPING out of the boat!

Well... I haven't fallen off the planet just haven't had any inspiration :) The times I have had some words to write I have been elsewhere (like McDonalds with Micah).

I know I haven't written about our adoption journey in a long time.... even though this blog is supposed to be about our Journey to Ethiopia! :)

We would covet your prayers this week as we might be LEAPING OUT of the boat! 
This has been a week of WAITING which is hard for me. As I was talking with Randall about this he said WAITING doesn't mean being inactive. Still moving forward with the YES' we get and seeing how GOD moves. I don't need to rush God! His timing is perfect as He sees the whole picture. Sometimes I think if I don't move things along "it" won't happen. All I do is mess things up! 

Once again in my Bible study book by Charles Stanley, 30 Life Principles, he says, "No matter what God reveals to be His plan, He will make sure that everything is in place for it to come to pass. Your responsibility is simply to obey Him right now."

We have an AWESOME fundraiser coming up! As soon as I get all the info. I will post it. Every little bit helps to give a child/children a home who are WAITING. 


Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; 
   therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. 
For the LORD is a God of justice. 
   Blessed are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:18



 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, 
   is God in his holy dwelling. 
God sets the lonely in families,
   he leads out the prisoners with singing; 
   but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land. Psalm 68:5-6


Valentine's Day roses from my Hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment