1.27.2011

BRACELET BLITZ!!


                                             They say P U R E religion with a cross symbol in front of the P U R E



Okay! Time for some serious marketing! :) 

I have around 180 bracelets left! (and my son in Spokane has around 95!) I know, I know...what was I thinking?
I was thinking they would magically sell and all the teens would swarm the house in hopes of  owning one! Apparently, I am not a great marketer! 

So...please help me redeem myself in my husband's eyes :) He is a little hesitant for me to start another fundraiser until these sweet things are all gone!

Please pass our blog along to any friends, family members, acquaintances, and your dentist to get the word out!! 


There is a new paypal button on the right to order and pricing is according to how many you buy :) Shipping and handling included! 

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!


P.S. They are great for youth groups, presents, you can make balls out of several of them, fit perfectly around the bottom of glasses to tell whose is whose (a suggestion from a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment